Our NEW Cedarwood + Spruce Beard Oil is packed with nourishing oils that will leave any length of beard conditioned and manageable and your skin feeling soft and moisturized.
The main ingredient in our beard oil is jojoba oil infused with rosemary herb. It imparts shine to your hair, while deeply moisturizing your skin. Jojoba oil is a liquid wax that mimics your skins natural oils, making it great for all skin types. Rosemary is known to increase blood flow to the skin, encouraging hair growth and leaving your beard thick and healthy.
Our oil blend is enriched with safflower and sweet almond oils plus an extra touch of vitamin E. Safflower oil known to calm irritation and give the skin a healthy glow, while sweet almond oil is softening and conditioning to both the skin and the hair, leaving your beard touchably soft. Vitamin E is a natural preservative for oils and gives an extra antioxidant boost.
Our beard oils are packaged in an amber glass bottle (which helps preserve the oils and increase shelf life) and has a dropper lid for easy application.
Our Cedarwood + Spruce blend combines the light, woodsy notes of cedarwood and fresh, earthy tones of spruce to smell like a hike in the woods. Great for the outdoorsy type. We lightly scent the beard oils to provide a touch of masculine scent without overpowering your senses. We also offer an unscented beard oil.
Ingredients: Rosemary infused jojoba oil, safflower, sweet almond oil, pure essential oils and vitamin e.
Please read instructions carefully before using the beard oil - and remember less is more!
Detailed instructions for use:
- For best results use beard oil directly after the shower, or after washing your face with warm water to open pores. Be sure to pat beard dry before application.
- Use dropper to put beard oil into your palm. The amount of oil depends on beard length and personal preference, so we recommend the following as a jumping off point:
Short Beard: 1-2 drops
Medium Beard: 3-4 drops
Long Beards: 5+ drops
- Less is more with our potent beard oil blend — adding too much may leave your beard excessively oily.
- Evenly spread beard oil on hands and fingers, and then apply beginning with the sides of your beard. Continue working oil into hair, massaging onto the neck, chin and moustache. For longer beards, we suggest combing oil through to ensure all hair is thoroughly coated.
- We recommend applying 3-5 times weekly, but the beard oil can be used daily if desired. Our beard oil is sure to leave your beard shiny and soft all while moisturizing your skin!