Mama® artisan soap is hand-crafted with olive, coconut and palm oils, using the cold process method of soap making. Our bars have an outstanding lather and leave your skin feeling soft and silky. Unlike commercial brands, our soap retains its glycerin, which makes for a naturally moisturizing soap.
Our new Shampoo Bar is a 100% natural bar soap alternative to commercial liquid shampoos that are full of chemicals. They're easy to use - just lather in your hands and apply like a regular shampoo. Formulated for normal hair but great for all hair types.
Our recipe is a power packed combo of revitalizing and restorative Canola Oil, conditioning Castor Oil, moisturizing Sweet Almond Oil and Sunflower Oil and hydrating Avocado oil. It's scented with pure Lavender essential oil, which calms the mind while soothing and nourishing the scalp.
We cut each bar a chunky 5 oz, and cure it for 3 weeks. The finished bars look splendidly natural, like the ingredients that they are made of.
- Richly scented with pure lavender essential oil
- Great for all hair types
- 100% natural
- Available in raw form
Ingredients: Saponified oils of coconut, sunflower, sweet almond, organic palm, avocado, castor, canola and lavender essential oil.
Product tip: For best use, we recommend cutting the bar into thirds before using.
Note: If you've been using commercial shampoos, it may take a little time for your hair to adjust to your new, natural regimen. Here are some tips for how to make the switch:
1. Lather bar in your hands and apply like a liquid shampoo. You may have to repeat this step a few times to achieve the ideal amount of lather. Massage well into scalp and work through hair to the ends and then rinse well. (Mama's note: we do not use synthetic lathering ingredients, so you may not end up with as much lather as you're used to. Don't worry, because a smaller amount of lather still gets your hair nice and clean!)
2. After your first shampoo, rinse with apple cider vinegar. Just mix 1 to 2 tbsp of ACV with 8 oz of water and apply to your hair, massaging in like shampoo. Leave it in for a few minutes and rinse well. The smell of vinegar will fade completely.
3. Allow at least a week for your hair to adjust. Sometimes it takes a few washes to completely rid your hair of commercial shampoo build up.
4. Enjoy and feel free to contact us with compliments, comments or concerns.: email@example.com.