Seasonal Retail Associate (Part-Time)
PART-TIME RETAIL ASSOCIATE **SEASONAL**
Who we are looking for: An enthusiastic candidate with excellent attention to detail and stellar communication skills who can jump right into a busy and ever-changing work environment.
- Working retail store
- Developing in-depth knowledge of product line and ingredients
- Developing in-depth knowledge of medicinal herbs and teas
- Preparing hot teas to go and running tea back bar
- Helping and educating customers
- Restocking shelves
- Keeping everything tidy
- Packaging and Labeling Products
- Printing and cutting paper and labels on a paper cutter
- Wrapping a lot of soap
- Assisting management in checking in orders
The ideal candidate will:
- Have retail store and customer service experience
- Have knowledge of and enthusiasm for natural body products and medicinal herbs and teas
- Have an outgoing personality
- Be comfortable talking with and helping customers
- Be able to master product information
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be organized and orderly
- Be adaptable in an ever-changing work environment
- Have basic computer skills (mac preferred)
About the job:
- Pay is $10/hour
- This is a part-time position offering 15 to 20 hours per week. Must be available on weekends and until December 24th.
- This is a busy job. There's rarely any downtime.
- This is an active job. You will spend most of your time standing or moving around.
- Must be available to work at least three shifts a week
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
1. Write us an email letting us know why you think you would be a good fit for the job plus any relevant experience you may have. Retail or restaurant experience is a plus, as is any experience in the natural bodycare industry.
2. Include your job history from the last 3 years either in the body of the email or as an attachment. ALL ATTACHMENTS MUST BE SENT AS PDFS. Resumes are great, but not necessary.
3. Email Emilie: firstname.lastname@example.org. NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP INS PLEASE!!!!