Mama® artisan soap is hand-crafted with olive, coconut and palm oils, using the cold process method of soap making. Our bars have an outstanding lather and leave your skin feeling soft and silky. Unlike commercial brands, our soap retains its glycerin, which makes for a naturally moisturizing soap.
**IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT PALM OIL: We are greatly aware of the malpractice issues in the palm oil industry and the serious impact of palm oil that has been irresponsibly cultivated. We ONLY use responsibly and sustainably sourced, RSPO certified, organic palm oil in our soaps. Click here for more info: https://www.rspo.org/about
Our new Rosemary Shampoo Bar (with cocoa butter) is a 100% natural bar soap alternative to commercial liquid shampoos that are full of chemicals. Our shampoo bars are easy to use - just lather in your hands and apply like a regular shampoo. Formulated for normal hair but great for all hair types.
Our Rosemary Shampoo Bar recipe is a power packed combo of restorative and ultra conditioning Cocoa Butter, moisturizing Castor Oil, Sweet Almond Oil and Sunflower Oil and hydrating Avocado Oil. It's scented with rosemary essential oil providing an energizing and reviving experience. We also added a bit of ground rosemary, as rosemary is known to increase blood flow to the skin, encouraging hair growth.
Our shampoo bars are safe for color treated hair! Since we only use natural oils in our products, there aren’t any chemicals or ingredients that will strip your color.
We cut each bar a chunky 5 oz, and cure it for 3 weeks. The finished bars look splendidly natural, like the ingredients that they are made of.
- Richly scented with pure rosemary essential oil
- Great for all hair types
- 100% natural
- Available in raw form
Ingredients: Saponified oils of coconut, sunflower, sweet almond, avocado, organic palm, cocoa butter, castor, rosemary essential oil and ground rosemary.
Product tip: For best use, we recommend cutting the bar into thirds before using.
Note: If you've been using commercial shampoos, it may take a little time for your hair to adjust to your new, natural regimen. Here are some tips for how to make the switch:
1. Lather bar in your hands and apply like a liquid shampoo. You may have to repeat this step a few times to achieve the ideal amount of lather. Massage well into scalp and work through hair to the ends and then rinse well. (Mama's note: we do not use synthetic lathering ingredients, so you may not end up with as much lather as you're used to. Don't worry, because a smaller amount of lather still gets your hair nice and clean!)
2. After your first shampoo, rinse with apple cider vinegar. Just mix 1 to 2 tbsp of ACV with 8 oz of water and apply to your hair, massaging in like shampoo. Leave it in for a few minutes and rinse well. The smell of vinegar will fade completely.
3. Allow at least a week for your hair to adjust. Sometimes it takes a few washes to completely rid your hair of commercial shampoo build up.
4. Enjoy and feel free to contact us with compliments, comments or concerns.: email@example.com.